Kagemono: The Shadow Folk Kagemono: The Shadow Folk

BEAUTIFUL animation. The creatures are quite interesting, and I love the little perpsective play you did in showing that the mouse worked on a 2D scale ^^

Skyrim : Bear Skyrim : Bear

So -that's- how the bear got the helm! Hehehehe. Again, really great Flash =3

Skyrim : Dovahbear Skyrim : Dovahbear

GREAT animation! Very fluid and the bear was just cute as hell~<3

Epic Cupcake Time Epic Cupcake Time

...add a teaspoon of Godzilla~

Now, I've seen a lot of Ponies stuff out there, usually bad (Bronies...bluh). But my god... You have the style down to a tee, and the voice work is AMAZINGLY spot on. You have the animation done so fluidly and it really does have a familiar touch to the show~

This parody is freakin' awesome! You've done all the things right and so much more. I hope you get more than just the Daily Feature ^^ Great job to you and the folks who worked on this!

asdfmovie4 asdfmovie4

HAHAHAHAH!

God I love these things~ This one has got to be my favorite one so far!

SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

Damn....

You guys... That was one hell of a Flash set up here. The visuals were wonderful and the music is just as catchy (if not catchier) then the Rawest Forest Flash. I'm glad this has the Daily Feature prize and wished it got first in the Weekly. Hands down an awesome Flash. Congratulations to all who worked on this!

The Demon's Gem The Demon's Gem

Wheeeeee~

I don't care if you say the quality dropped compared to any others... Just seeing this was awesome as it is =3 The animation is fluid and fun as hell. You really did a great job with the modern ink blot character =3 You go play Hat Fortress 2. You've earned it~

Also, mega awesome points for the jerboa. Almost never see them drawn. Fits with the bouncy feel of the character!

Vending Machines Vending Machines

Oh god XD

I'll admit, that caught me off guard X3 That was pretty cool =D

An Orchestra An Orchestra

I like it.

Short, simple, but it's pretty neat. Couldn't help but chuckle at the little kid using the triangle X3 You did a nice job =3

Drunk Science Drunk Science

WHAT'S WITH THESE DUCKS! &gt;8C

God, the happy energy poured into this thing is great! It was funny from beginning to end and has now been added to my list of "coolest Flash toons I've ever seen" =3