Super Oppressed PPL. Super Oppressed PPL.

FUN IS MY TRIGGER #yesalltumblr #TrigNewtons

Flying Justiciar Flying Justiciar

Ohh neat~

Pretty nice scrolly shooter. The music fits alright and the controls aren't too bad either. I like it ^^

The Outsider The Outsider

Wonderful~

I love these Adventure games and the music and art used go REALLY good together ^^ The story was quite sad... but I could totally see something like this adapted into a larger kind of game. The books having the excerpts from the story are a nice touch too =3 This game is short, but really good!

Canabalt Canabalt

WOW

Monochromanic coloring scheme? Cool. Music? Cool. The little detail of the robots walking around and the jet zooming by to add the feeling of "get out of this place!"? Cool. THIS is the kind of no-blink platforming that I wish there was more of. That robot unicorn attack was bleh. This is so much better. I think the only beef I have is the random level generator sometimes works at me too much (like placing trip items where I'm landing or dropping a turret/missile/thing at my feet when I'm already at full speed and have no time to jump), but that's not enough to lower the fun factor ^^

Ball Bounce! Ball Bounce!

Not bad for a first~

For a first game, it's not too bad. The controls are a tad gummy, and the bouncing is a little off (don't know if it's the gravity script or what), but getting gravity to work in general can be a major pain. And you've also managed to have a password system added to the game so people can retry without starting all the way over again, that's something I don't see in new Flash works... Other then a few tweaks, I think the only think I could add for a real change is the background color. Having that shade of blue and a red ball moving/flickering around is a big much on the eyes. Might want to use a lighter tone for the ball or the wall so the dark tones ^^

Goin Up Goin Up

Pretty cool ^^

It takes a bit of time to get used to (I find the mouse to be harder to use then the keyboard), especially with how slick/floaty the character is, but it's pretty fun and challenging. The music is pretty neat (I like how it starts off low-ish until you start stomping things and getting higher) and the look and style it niiiice =D I suck at game, but man it's still pretty cool to try out and play.

Zombie Crypt Zombie Crypt

DUUUUUUDE

An platformy puzzle game that requires co-op... YES. This is the kind of game I want to see on XBLA dang it!

ThomSip responds:

XBLA?

anyways glad you like it :)

What disaster are you? What disaster are you?

not bad...

While you did list off moons as planets, the rest of the quiz was pretty nice ^^ The calendar feature looks promising, does it really log in folks' answers on a daily use?

Friday: The Game Friday: The Game

Oh god XD

I just love this! Old school Adventure game and hilarious ways of dying.... This is a really fun time killing game =D I love this thing so much~

Manly-Chicken responds:

Thanks :D

Purgatorium Purgatorium

...more lost then Mr. Bubby...

Ehhhh.... I was excited coming here from TVTropes and was lured in with the key words "Adventure game". It looked cool at first and had a nice dread casting over me thanks to the mysterious setting and the haunting music (then moments later, a couple haunting). But the thing that kills it for me is this; after acquiring the BBQ knife, I can click on the outlet and make the lights flicker, but -that's it-. I clicked every single area of the screens available, tried every key on my keyboard, even let it run and tested to see if it was a time based thing, and I wasn't able to even open the door to see the ending. I had to right-click and play the scene to reach the opened door to see the final part (which I'm sure would have wrapped up VERY nicely, if only I didn't bypass the whole game there).

Right-clicking when it isn't needed anywhere else in an Adventure Horror game just to reach the ending... Thanks for reminding me of 'Black Mirror' =\ I'll check out your other point-n-clicks when I get the chance~