Dovahbear 4 Dovahbear 4

DAMN the motion was so soft and fluid! This is so beautiful to watch. Great animation dude~

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

A friend of mine showed me this years ago when it first came out and I loved it. I saved the Flash file and took it home and would watch it every so often over the years on a rainy day. Maaaaaaaaaaaaan, I'm glad I booped into it again on here. It's just so fun and well-done~<3 It's up there on my all time favorites still.

Kagemono: The Shadow Folk Kagemono: The Shadow Folk

BEAUTIFUL animation. The creatures are quite interesting, and I love the little perpsective play you did in showing that the mouse worked on a 2D scale ^^

Super Oppressed PPL. Super Oppressed PPL.

FUN IS MY TRIGGER #yesalltumblr #TrigNewtons

Flying Justiciar Flying Justiciar

Ohh neat~

Pretty nice scrolly shooter. The music fits alright and the controls aren't too bad either. I like it ^^

The Outsider The Outsider

Wonderful~

I love these Adventure games and the music and art used go REALLY good together ^^ The story was quite sad... but I could totally see something like this adapted into a larger kind of game. The books having the excerpts from the story are a nice touch too =3 This game is short, but really good!

Fatalize 8-bit Fatalize 8-bit

Yesssssssssss~

First few seconds went by, and I couldn't help but have Cam Clark's voice chiming in, "DEMON FANG, LIGHTNING BLADE, SUPER LIGHTNING BLADE, HELL PYRE!". This is a good arrangement ^^